Learning at UC
We provide extensive learning support services, both online and face-to-face, to help our students achieve their academic goals.Read more about this slide
University of Canberra
The University of Canberra is and always has been committed to providing a transformative educational experience accessible to everyone, whatever their stage of life and background. This is a central element of our current strategic plan and an aspiration we are absolutely committed to.
Our much-valued predecessor, the Canberra College of Advanced Education (CCAE) transformed many lives with its focus on professional education, at a time when the political and economic climate gave many people opportunity—especially those not traditionally expected to enter tertiary education. This is a commitment that we continue today, within the globalised higher education sector.
UC still has a clear professional focus offering a range of applied degrees and a strong commitment to work integrated learning. Our education and research aims to help build just, prosperous and sustainable communities to redress disadvantage. We are also committed to building the national Reconciliation agenda, through tangible actions under our Reconciliation Action Plan.
UC exercise physiology students are running an exercise program as part of their degree, helping train members of the community including athletes from the Special Olympics
The University of Canberra is serving up a free big breakfast as part of this year’s Open Day
A new arts program run by the University of Canberra is helping wounded, injured or ill Defence Force members recover
Important DatesSee all dates >
Friday, 4th Sep 2015
Census date for Semester 2, 2015
- Last day to pay Semester 2 tuition fees without a late fee
- Last day to pay your HECS-HELP or Tuition fees for Semester 2 (late fees may apply)
- Last day to add Semester 2 units with lecturer approval (late fee may apply)
- Last day to submit a FEE-HELP assistance form for Semester 2
- Last day to submit a HECS-HELP form for Semester 2
- Last day to submit a SA-HELP form or pay SSAF for Semester 2
- Last day to withdraw from Semester 2 units without a WD grade and incurring a HECS-HELP or tuition fee liability
- Last day to submit a Semester 2 Scholarship application
Friday, 11th Sep 2015
Last day to nominate for Semester 2 course completion for March Graduation Ceremonies
Monday, 28th Sep 2015
Semester 2 class free period begins