Learning at UC
We provide extensive learning support services, both online and face-to-face, to help our students achieve their academic goals.Read more about this slide
University of Canberra
The University of Canberra is and always has been committed to providing a transformative educational experience accessible to everyone, whatever their stage of life and background. This is a central element of our current strategic plan and an aspiration we are absolutely committed to.
Our much-valued predecessor, the Canberra College of Advanced Education (CCAE) transformed many lives with its focus on professional education, at a time when the political and economic climate gave many people opportunity—especially those not traditionally expected to enter tertiary education. This is a commitment that we continue today, within the globalised higher education sector.
UC still has a clear professional focus offering a range of applied degrees and a strong commitment to work integrated learning. Our education and research aims to help build just, prosperous and sustainable communities to redress disadvantage. We are also committed to building the national Reconciliation agenda, through tangible actions under our Reconciliation Action Plan.
Research by a University of Canberra academic has found that women play a crucial role in the decision to donate a deceased loved one’s organs
An international leading expert on smart cities has backed the University of Canberra to develop Australia’s first innovation district
Important DatesSee all dates >
Date – to be announced
Thursday, 1st Sep 2016
High Degree by Research Annual Progress Report go live
Friday, 2nd Sep 2016
Census date for Semester 2, 2016
- Last day to pay Semester 2 tuition fees without a late fee
- Last day to pay your HECS-HELP or Tuition fees for Semester 2 (late fees may apply)
- Last day to add Semester 2 units with lecturer approval (late fee may apply)
- Last day to submit a FEE-HELP assistance form for Semester 2
- Last day to submit a HECS-HELP form for Semester 2
- Last day to submit a SA-HELP form or pay SSAF for Semester 2
- Last day to withdraw from Semester 2 units without a WD grade and incurring a HECS-HELP or tuition fee liability
- Last day to submit a Semester 2 Scholarship application