The University of Canberra aims to improve higher education outcomes for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
We are committed to providing opportunities and ongoing support for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to succeed as students at the University of Canberra. We provide a range of academic programs and pastoral support services to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students including:
- Ngunnawal Centre
- Foundation Program
- Tutoring program
- CareerTrackers Indigenous internship program
- Financial assistance scholarships and bursaries
As part of our commitment, we develop an annual Indigenous Education Statement to outline our plans and show our they meet responsibilities and outcomes for Indigenous student achievement at our university.
Our annual Indigenous Education Statements
- Indigenous Education Statements 2012 (PDF, 280.83 KB)
- Indigenous Education Statements 2013 (PDF, 181.67 KB)
- Indigenous Education Statements 2014 (PDF, 738.08 KB)
- Indigenous Education Statements 2016 (PDF, 590.2 KB)