See for yourself
A great way to get a feel for campus life is to take a free campus tour. Tours are run by UC Student Ambassadors, and are available for prospective students and their families every weekday between 9am-4pm.
Tours take about 45 minutes and include:
- Tour of the main campus.
- A run-down of the facilities and services available to students.
- Information about UC Clubs and Societies, Market Days, and University events.
- Opportunity to ask questions about course information and applications.
- Please book 72 hrs in advance to guarantee your tour.
- Tours are not available on weekends, public holidays or during the Christmas & New Year period.
- Campus tours are also run regularly throughout student orientation week at the beginning of each semester
- Schools can organise group tours by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org