Take a UC course in Sydney
The University of Canberra has a campus location at UC Sydney Hills as well as a partnership with TAFE NSW to offer more quality degree choices and direct access to Commonwealth funded programs in Sydney.
Study a UC course in Sydney to:
- Be taught by experienced staff with strong ties to business and industry.
- Access superior facilities and the latest technology.
- Enjoy smaller class sizes for personal attention and support.
Need financial help to study?
- Degrees for domestic students will be Commonwealth funded, so your course is substantially subsidised by the Australian Government.
- Your student contribution amount can be deferred through the HECS-HELP system.
- There are also a range of options to assist international students.
- Read more about financial help.
- You can apply now online for University of Canberra degrees in Sydney.
Search for UC courses in Sydney
Need more information?
To read more about studying a UC degree in our Sydney locations, please visit: