Take a UC course in Sydney
The University of Canberra partners closely with TAFE NSW to offer more quality degree choices and direct access to Commonwealth funded programs in Sydney. TAFE NSW is one of Australia’s leading providers of vocational training and tertiary education and offers an extensive range of TAFE courses, higher education degrees, university pathway programs with full-time, part-time and online study options available. Campuses are conveniently located across the state, with the UC degree being delivered at the St Leonards Campus. Campuses are located close to public transport, shopping precincts, recreational and sporting facilities.
Study a UC course in Sydney to:
- Be taught by experienced staff with strong ties to business and industry.
- Access superior facilities and the latest technology.
- Enjoy smaller class sizes for personal attention and support.
- Have pathways for seamless transition with full credit to a range of University of Canberra degrees.
Need financial help to study?
- Degrees for domestic students will be Commonwealth funded, so your course is substantially subsidised by the Australian Government.
- Your student contribution amount can be deferred through the HECS-HELP system.
- There are also a range of options to assist international students.
- Read more about financial help.
- You can apply now online for University of Canberra degrees in Sydney.
Search for UC courses in Sydney
Need more information?
To read more about studying a UC degree in Sydney, please visit our Sydney Current Students page for helpful information and resources.