The Faculty of Health provides course and unit offerings leading to various undergraduate, graduate and post-graduate qualifications by coursework and research.Read more about this slide
The University of Canberra focuses on key areas of health researchRead more about this slide
The Faculty of Health Clinics provide services to University of Canberra staff, students and the community. Our focus is on multidisciplinary evidence based care.Read more about this slide
Faculty of Health
The Faculty of Health at the University of Canberra educates clinicians, professionals and researchers to be leaders in the ever changing sectors of health and sport. With a focus on innovative education methods, the Faculty is continuously evolving with the environment and producing high quality graduates and leading health research.
Thinking of a career in health or have a general enquiry?
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Students
University of Canberra is committed to building a strong and sustainable Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health and sport industry workforce.
If you are an Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander person interested in studying a health or sport course, please contact Rachel Harrigan or phone 6201 2608.
A Taste of Uni
More than 370 high school students from rural and regional NSW high schools recently visited the University of Canberra for the UC 4 Yourself Expo.
Research by a University of Canberra academic has found that women play a crucial role in the decision to donate a deceased loved one’s organs
UC nutrition and dietetics students have developed a supermarket tour, to be delivered nationally while on a six-week placement with OzHarvest Canberra
Patients are being encouraged to use their time in GP waiting rooms to answer some basic questions to receive an instant report card on their health
Important DatesSee all dates >
Date – to be announced
Thursday, 1st Sep 2016
High Degree by Research Annual Progress Report go live
Friday, 2nd Sep 2016
Census date for Semester 2, 2016
- Last day to pay Semester 2 tuition fees without a late fee
- Last day to pay your HECS-HELP or Tuition fees for Semester 2 (late fees may apply)
- Last day to add Semester 2 units with lecturer approval (late fee may apply)
- Last day to submit a FEE-HELP assistance form for Semester 2
- Last day to submit a HECS-HELP form for Semester 2
- Last day to submit a SA-HELP form or pay SSAF for Semester 2
- Last day to withdraw from Semester 2 units without a WD grade and incurring a HECS-HELP or tuition fee liability
- Last day to submit a Semester 2 Scholarship application