Don’t Panic Information Sessions
Did you elect to undertake an Accredited Package (not receive an ATAR) but have now decided that you would like to go to University? Did you not achieve the ATAR that you wanted? Or have you been out of an educational setting for a few years and are looking to get back into study?
The University of Canberra offers a number of entry initiatives via the University of Canberra College which provide flexible access into our undergraduate degrees. These pathway programs enable school leavers and mature age applicants to participate in higher education. There is a University of Canberra College entry option to suit everyone, so regardless of your situation Don't Panic – we can help you achieve your goals.
You should attend our sessions if:
- You don't have the ATAR you need to get into University
- You miss out on direct entry into a University of Canberra degree
- You are looking for a program to prepare you for university study
- You are looking for an alternative way to get into university
Information Session Details
Bruce Campus Information Session
- Thursday, 11 June 2020 (4pm - 6pm) - Virtual Session - register here
- Thursday, 16 June 2020 (4pm - 5pm - Virtual Session - register here
- Thursday, 9 July 2020 (4pm - 6pm) - Virtual Session - register here
- Thursday, 16 July 2020 (4pm - 6pm) - Virtual Session - register here
- Saturday, 22 August 2020 (10am - 2pm) - University of Canberra Virtual Open Day
Phone: +61 2 6201 2961
Do I need to bring anything?
Please bring along original transcripts and identification (Australian birth certificate/passport or proof of residency if not an Australian Citizen).