About UC College
UC College is part of the University of Canberra. Our students share the same campus and have access to all the same facilities, which provides an authentic and exciting introduction to university life.
We are also a Registered Training Organisation that delivers professional training and assessment services to organisations and individuals.
Innovative pathway programs
UC College offers pathway programs that enable access to the University of Canberra. Our pathway programs make quality higher education possible to those who would not otherwise gain direct entry.
- Diploma entry programs are open to both international and domestic students. Finishing a diploma successfully enables direct entry to a relevant UC degree with credit.
- Access programs enable domestic school leavers and non-recent school leavers to qualify and prepare for study at UC.
- University of Canberra International Foundation Studies is a pre-university level program designed to prepare you for entry into the first year of a University of Canberra bachelor's degree.
- ELICOS programs are intensive English language courses as well as IELTS preparation classes that are offered through our UCC English Language Centre. We also offer Special English Programs (SEP) which are customised English courses for groups.
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) - UC College is the only official IELTS test centre in Canberra.
Visit our pathways and programs page to see more information about our courses.