As the university begins to reopen from the Covid-19 shutdown Paid Parking is to recommence on the Bruce Campus from Thursday, 11 June 2020.
All visitors to campus, including staff, students and affiliates, are able to park on the Bruce campus in casual car parks. These car parks are identified by blue entry gates. A 30 minute grace period is applicable before casual parking rates apply. There is no casual parking available at the Scrivener building.
Please note that UC does not accept cash payments for parking. Payment may be made via Visa, MasterCard, Scheme debit or prepaid card. Parking charges can be paid on exit by inserting or swiping your credit card at the exit boom gate, or at the yellow ticket machine located in the Hub outside the Commonwealth Bank.
Purchase prepaid parking tickets for 2020 (book of ten single use tickets)
Books of ten casual parking tickets can be purchased online. These single use tickets are validated parking tickets and should be treated like cash. They are non-refundable and will not be replaced if lost. Select from the options below to purchase your prepaid booklet of parking tickets:
How to use
Please read the following instructions on how to use your prepaid, single use casual parking tickets.
- You can only purchase the prepaid booklet online from the University's Parking web pages.
- The purchaser will receive an electronic receipt after a successful purchase.
- Casual / Visitor parking is only available in blue boom gated car parks.
- Holding a validated parking ticket does not guarantee that a space is available.
- After purchasing your book of casual parking tickets, please attend the Campus Services Office located in Building 8 to collect your tickets. Please bring a copy of your receipt to confirm payment at the point of collection.
- To use your prepaid tickets, simply insert a prepaid ticket when exiting the car park. It is recommended that you discard the ticket taken on entry to the casual car parking areas to prevent confusion with your prepaid tickets.
- Prepaid tickets will expire, on 31 December in the year in which they are purchased.
- All pricing is GST inclusive.
- Please choose your parking option carefully as there are no refunds.