Mental Health Information
Cognitive Behaviour Therapy Resources
The website Get.gg - Getselfhelp.co.uk provides CBT self help and therapy resources.
Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT) has been proven to help mental health problems. This website provides CBT self help and therapy resources, including worksheets and information sheets, plus videos and self help mp3s.
Transcultural Mental Health Centre (TMHC) have developed a helpful set of resources in a variety of languages.
Check out A Practical Guide Series - a set of resources, in multiple languages, that cover various topics, such as:
- A good night's sleep,
- Problem solving,
- Promoting wellbeing,and
- Stress and stress management.
In Your Language has further translated resources listed by language.
Consumer Medication Brochures contains detailed information about specific types of medications used to treat mental health disorders and how they can help.
Coping personally with war & disaster leaflets offer advice on positive ways of coping with the distress of war, tsunamis and other disasters.
The Lets talk mental health and Linking physical and mental health care resources provide general information for families, carers and friends on mental health in multiple languages including facts about depression, anxiety, schizophrenia and dealing with stigma.
Apps & other online resources
Guided mindfulness audio recordings
Free Smartphone Apps
- Stop Think Breathe app (iPhone & Android)
- Smiling Mind App (iPhone & Android)
- Headspace app (iPhone & Android)
- Protectometer app (iPhone & Android)
- Catch my pain app (iPhone & Android)
- Curable: Back Pain, Migraine & Chronic Pain Relief (iPhone & Android)
- Worry Time (postponing worry app)
- Bliss (gratitude practice app)
- Mindfulness Coach
- MoodSpace (mood monitoring, gratitude, and mindfulness app)
- Thought Diary (CBT app)
- Daylio (mood monitoring app)
Healthy Living Apps
Looking for a healthy living app? Follow this link to check out the Healthy Living Apps guide with over 200 apps rated.