Smoking, alcohol & other drugs
For more information about UC's tobacco-free policy, maps and other resources, visit Tobacco-free University.
The following are resources that you may like to use to help you quit.
The Australian Capital Territory (ACT) eASSIST provides a questionnaire which screens for all levels of problem or risky substance use. The ACT eASSIST provides an evidence based structured and consistent way for health, community and other workers to:
- identify is someone is experiencing alcohol,tobacco or other drug problems,
- determine the level of risk of their use , and what to do next,
- provide a 10 step brief intervention & information,
- provide a feedback report card for clients regarding the risks associated with their drug use,
- identify an appropriate referral point for treatment and support.