Smoking, alcohol & other drugs
For more information about UC's tobacco-free policy, maps and other resources, visit Tobacco-free University.
The following are resources that you may like to use to help you quit.
The Australian Capital Territory (ACT) eASSIST provides a questionnaire which screens for all levels of problem or risky substance use. The ACT eASSIST provides an evidence based structured and consistent way for health, community and other workers to:
- identify is someone is experiencing alcohol,tobacco or other drug problems,
- determine the level of risk of their use , and what to do next,
- provide a 10 step brief intervention & information,
- provide a feedback report card for clients regarding the risks associated with their drug use,
- identify an appropriate referral point for treatment and support.
Disclaimer: Any information on this website is for information purposes only, and is not designed to replace medical or psychology services. If you need further assistance or information, please contact the University Medical and Counselling Service on (02) 6201 2351.