The health and safety of our UC campus is underpinned by the collective responsibility of our community.
The University will continue to operate within the requirements of the ACT Government and relevant Public Health Orders.
COVID safe protocols
Share the responsibility of safeguarding our collective health and wellbeing, by observing the following COVID safe protocols:
- The UC Bruce campus is a mask-friendly environment. The use of face masks is encouraged for those choosing to do so when attending campus.
- The UC community is strongly encouraged to get vaccinated and to receive their relevant booster shots as determined by the Federal and ACT Governments.
- It is recommended that you do not attend campus if you are unwell, exhibiting any COVID-19 symptoms or have tested positive for COVID-19. For the latest advice visit the ACT Health website at https://www.covid19.act.gov.au/.
- Adopt good and regular hand and respiratory hygiene practices, and make use of the sanitising stations around campus.
- Clean and sanitise your own work or study space with the supplies provided.
- COVID Safety Plan requirements will be simplified for University events. However, elements of COVID safety will continue in our planning to manage risk and maintain WHS duty of care.
ACT Government requirements
The University will continue to comply with ACT Government COVID safety requirements and monitor the situation to ensure effective response and adjustments to our COVID-safe principles.
The University encourages our UC community coming to campus to be fully vaccinated.
For those who are vaccinated, we encourage you to go for your booster vaccination when you are eligible to do so.
For more information on COVID vaccines and booster vaccinations, visit the ACT Health website at: https://www.covid19.act.gov.au/vaccine.