Print this page


Domestic Students

If you withdraw from study and want a refund of payment or a remission of your Commonwealth loan (HECS-HELP or FEE-HELP) it is preferable to do so before the cenus date.  After the census date you will need to prove evidence of exceptional circumstance.

Before the census date

Up-front fee payers

Follow the step to receive a full refund:

  1. Complete a Application for Refund of Tuition Fees.

Commonwealth loan recipients (HECS-HELP or FEE-HELP)

  • You will not incur a liability and there is no need to lodge a form.

After the census date

Up-front fee payers and Commonwealth loan recipients

You can still request a refund or remission of loan however you'll need to provide evidence of special or exceptional circumstances. 

  1. Complete an Enrolment Amendment Refund form online.
  2. Compile documentation that proves exceptional circumstances.
  3. Lodge your form with supporting documents at the Student Centre.

International students

For a refund of International student fees please complete the International Student Refund Form and refer to the International Student Fee Policy.

Search Filter