Future Student Information
With hundreds of degrees to choose from and the backing of ACT’s number one university for graduate employment and starting salaries, you’ll be sure to find a career you’ll love at UC.
- Agent nomination application - Nominate or change an approved UC agent representative (UC agent) to assist with your course application to study at UC.
- Fast Forward Program application - Apply to the Fast Forward Program which allows current Year 11 students from Canberra and surrounding regions to apply and receive a conditional offer for admission to a UC course (excluding ranked courses).
- Bruce Campus portfolio entry application - Submit your portfolio after you apply for admission to Bruce Campus.
- TAFE Queensland portfolio entry application - Submit your portfolio after you apply for admission to TAFE Queensland Campus.
- Placement requirements - Before you apply, learn the placements requirements you may need in Faculty of Health and Faculty of Education.
- Subject adjustment points - Learn what Year 12 subjects will provide adjustment points to your chosen UC course.
- Information about online learning - With UC’s virtual campus, you'll experience everything you'd expect of university life from the comfort of home, including online classes, lectures, interaction with your classmates and one-on-one support when you need it.
Scholarships and financial information
- Scholarships - Browse our wide range of scholarships available to you which can assist with living costs, text books or that can contribute towards your fees.
- Student Services and Amenities Fee - Learn about the SSAF, a fee for student services and amenities of a non-academic nature, such as sporting and recreational activities, employment and career advice, child care, financial advice and food services.
- Refunds - Find out how to apply for a refund of payment or a remission of your Commonwealth loan when you withdraw from study.