What you need, when you need it
Our primary campus has a rich variety of facilities for you to engage with, both academically and socially. We continue to invest in major projects and infrastructure for the benefit of both our students and the wider Canberra community.
Explore what's on offer and make the most of your time with us:
- Student Commons – Interesting collaborative spaces for group work and study.
- Sporting Commons – An international centre of excellence in sport, and home to the ACT Brumbies.
- Student led clinics – Integrating health services and student learning in physiotherapy, psychology and nutrition.
- eCourt – For real life courtroom experience and hearings.
- Research facilities – Explore our research centres and institutes.
- Health Hub – GP and specialist medical services, as well as health service training.
- UC Public Hospital – A sub-acute hospital with teaching and research facilities. Due for completion in 2018.
- Building 5 - UC College Headquarters - Home to UC College and the iconic 'Futuro' flying saucer.
- Our Labs – Laboratories providing specialist teaching in science, health, art and design.