N&MRC Annual Report
The N&MRC annual report comprises of information about the centre's research team, labs, projects, publications, events, engagement, and the year in review.
Information found in the annual report includes material framed around the centre's objectives and strategic plan.
Click to view our latest report 2022 N&MRC Annual Report
N&MRC Research Reports
The N&MRC produces various research reports yearly.
Our latest research reports can be downloaded by clicking on one of the titles below.
- Report on the production of digital commons and on the conditions of the organisation and action of the Digital Commons Policy Council - 1 December 2022
- After the silence - 9 November 2022
- COVID-19: Australian News & Misinformation Longitudinal Study - 21 March 2022
Please complete our online briefing request form to have a member of the N&MRC present on our research.
- 2021 N&MRC Annual Report
- News and wellbeing: older generations and news consumption - 3 September 2020
- COVID-19: Australian news and misinformation - 7 July 2020
- Local news consumers - 2 July 2020
- Australian regional journalists: what they need and how they see the future - 2 July 2020