If you’re looking to study an undergraduate degree in arts, built environment, communication and media, or design, you may be able to gain entry to one of the Faculty of Arts and Design’s (FAD) degrees by submission of a creative portfolio.
Portfolio entry is available for the following programs and courses:
- Bachelor of Design (Industrial Design; Interaction Design; Visual Communication Design)
- Bachelor of the Built Environment (Architecture; Interior Architecture)
- Bachelor of Landscape Design
- Bachelor of Arts (Global Studies; Creative Writing; Culture and Heritage; Digital Media; Film Production)
- Bachelor of Building and Construction Management
- Bachelor of Communication and Media (Corporate and Public Communication; Journalism; Marketing Communication; Sports Media).
- Bachelor of Creative Industries (Applied Fashion; Contemporary Music Practice; Visual Arts) – UC Brisbane Campus only