Law Electives Major (SM0033.1)
|Faculty of Business, Government & Law||Canberra Law School||24|
The Law Electives Major is designed to provide students with opportunities to broaden and deepen their knowledge of the law, and expand students' work-integrated learning experiences. This Major provides students with a sequenced and linear learning experience to accommodate the diverse nature of workplace choices available to new law graduates. Students will be required to undertake at least one work-integrated learning elective unit, and at least two breadth and depth elective options. The Elective Major enables students to direct their own research and learning through their choice of electives and, for students who meet the entry requirements, through the Honours Program.
- Bachelor of Communication and Media/ Bachelor of Laws (ARSC02.1)
- Bachelor of Arts/ Bachelor of Laws (ARSC03.1)
- Bachelor of Commerce/ Bachelor of Laws (MGSC01.1)
- Bachelor of Business/ Bachelor of Laws (MGSC03.1)
- Bachelor of Science/ Bachelor of Laws (NPSC01.1)
- Bachelor of Forensic Studies/ Bachelor of Laws (NPSC02.1)
- Bachelor of Laws/Bachelor of Design (SCAR03.1)
- Bachelor of Laws (SCB101.1)
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology/ Bachelor of Laws (SCSC01.1)
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology/ Bachelor of Laws (SCSC01.2)
- Bachelor of Politics and International Relations/ Bachelor of Laws (SCSC02.1)
Student Notes - Must note the following
- 2. Honours: Honours students must select the Law and Justice Research Project (11272) and Law Honours (11289) units.
- 1. Unit Selection: As long as the specified minimum credit point requirements are met units may be taken in any combination from any of the three categories, subject to prerequisite requirements.
Please Note: Units marked with an * are no longer active, however students who have completed these units may still count them towards completion of this major or minor.