Specialist Major in Interaction Design (SM0011.2)
|Faculty of Arts and Design||School of Design and the Built Environment||24|
This major helps students gain an understanding of human-centric interaction design principles, including key theories, concepts, tools and contemporary techniques to build human-centred systems. It focuses on how people engage with different digital technologies based on screen, mobile and virtual platforms. Students will complete a variety of projects to develop a body of work that demonstrates their creativity problems solving skills, and technological savvy. This major is specifically developed to meet high demand for interaction designers with an ability to envision innovative interactive products, systems, services and spaces in all industries.
Specialist majors are only available to students in the course for which the major is required.
- Bachelor of Design/Bachelor of Communication and Media (ARAR02.1)
- Bachelor of Design/Bachelor of Communication and Media (ARAR02.2)
- Bachelor of Design (ARB007.1)
- Bachelor of Design (Interaction Design) (ARB202.2)
- Bachelor of Design (Interaction Design) (ARB202.3)
- Bachelor of Business/ Bachelor of Design (MGAR02.1)
- Bachelor of Business/ Bachelor of Design (MGAR02.2)
- Bachelor of Laws/Bachelor of Design (SCAR03.1)
- Bachelor of Politics and International Relations/Bachelor of Design (SCAR04.1)