Settling into UC with orientation
Nothing prepares you for life as a student quite like joining us for orientation. Orientation, or O-Week as it’s often called, is your chance to familarise yourself with your campus, find out more about your course and get to know your fellow students.
At UC orientation you can:
- complete your enrolment and set up your timetable
- pick up your student ID card
- take a campus tour
- attend a Study Skills session to set you up for learning at university
- discover the wide range of resources available to you as a student
- join a course advice session and meet faculty staff.