We provide personalised Student Success Coaching sessions online and face to face for UC College and domestic undergraduate students who are first in family to attend university, from out of home care backgrounds, from rural or regional areas, from a low-income background, from a refugee background, and those who identify as Indigenous. We work with students to:
- develop effective action plans for success at university
- identify strategies and resources to increase learning and professional skills
- make informed choices about their course and study journey
- navigate academic challenges and university processes
- apply for scholarships and write effective applications
- engage with other relevant services on campus
Book a session with one of our coaches, or please direct any email enquiries.