Print this page

Student Queries — Sydney

Do you need assistance?

If you need to ask a question about your studies, you can start at the following places:

UC Student Centre
The UC Student Centre is able to assist you with all of your general university administrative needs including:

  • Fees
  • MyUC Student Portal
  • Enrolment issues
  • Graduation
  • Applying for Admission
  • ID Cards
  • Exams
  • Transcripts
  • Scholarships

Telephone: 1300 301 727

ASK TAFE New South Wales You can  contact TAFE NSW via their online enquiry form for all student related questions.

For information on services available for UC students studying in Sydney, please visit the student support page.

Student & Staff Login

Student Login Staff Login