Print this page

Student Queries

Do you need assistance?

If you need to ask a question about your studies, you can contact your home institution using the details below.

For information on services available for UC students studying at our international partners, please also see Student Support.

UC Student Centre
The UC Student Centre can also assist you with all of your general university administrative needs including:

  • Applying for Admission
  • MyUC Student Portal
  • Graduation and Transcripts
  • Scholarships

Telephone: +61 1300 301 727

Contact ECUST support:

Contact HANU support:

The NBU MBA Office is able to assist you with all of your general administrative needs including:

  • Fees
  • Enrolment issues
  • Applying for Admission
  • Teaching plans, outlines, schedules
  • Books and studying materials
  • Exams
  • Transcripts
  • Graduation
  • NBU ID Cards

You can also browse a list of FAQs or contact NBU:

  • Phone: (86 574) 87600388
  • Email:
  • Visit: Room 423, Building No. 11, NBU University, 818 Fenghua Road, Jiangbei District 315211, NBU, China

Contact RIM support:

Student & Staff Login

Student Login Staff Login