Support for International Students
The International Student Support Service (ISSS) is the first point of contact for international students at the University of Canberra. The ISSS aims to provide exceptional support to our international students via outreach activities, customised guidance, as well as a referral service to facilities on campus and within the local community.
Prepare to Arrive
- New international student checklist
- Getting ready for Uni & Orientation
- Arriving late?
- Pick-up service
Settling in Australia
- Safety & emergencies
- Culture shock & life in Canberra
- Working while studying
- Legal advice
- School aged dependants
Where to get help?
- International Student Support Service (ISSS)
- UC support services
- UC policies and procedures
Managing your studies at UC
- CoE extension
- Leave from study – Intermission
- Study Load Variation
- Changing course or provider?
Understanding your student visa
- OSHC & general student visa conditions
- ESOS Framework
- Under 18 students
Australia Awards students
- Australia Awards program
- Pre-arrival information
- Current awardees - Essential information