Zhixing College, Hubei University
Diploma of Advertising Design and Production
University of Canberra courseBachelor of Communication and Media (Marketing Communication) (ARB103)
Arrangement start date: 01/08/2019
Arrangement end date: 01/08/2022
Students must have completed 2 years in the Diploma of Advertising Design and Production at Zhixing College including completion of the following:
- Interpersonal Communication 1
- Communication Studies
- Digital Photography
24 credit points of advanced standing out of 72 credit points.
Credit detail (units)
|University of Canberra unit name||Credit points|
|Digital Media Fundamentals (11080)||3|
|Professional Practice 1: Work Integrated Learning (11017)||3|
|Stakeholder Engagement (11101)||3|
|The Art and Power of Communication (11079)||3|
Credit detail (unspecified)
Typical study pattern
UC - Canberra, Bruce
Important information about applying for credit transfer
- Please ensure that an official transcript of results (original or certified copy) is attached to your application.
- You should not register in the units for which you are seeking credit.
- You can apply for this credit transfer before completing your current course, please note down the reference code and include this on the credit transfer screen within your application.
- View the University of Canberra Disclaimer, Copyright, Privacy and Accessibility statement