News and Events
- Masterclass: Flattening the COVID-19 Curve and Lifting the Restrictions: Exploring and Modelling 26 May 2020 2:00 pm
- Masterclass: Cybersecurity. How to Stay Safe Online 26 May 2020 3:00 pm
- Masterclass: The Power of Data in Decision Making 26 May 2020 4:00 pm
- Virtual Drop-in Session, School of Science 11 May 2020 3:00 pm
- Virtual Drop-in Session, School of IT&S 11 May 2020 4:30 pm
An award-winning design from the University of Canberra Engineering Society has made it possible for anyone with a 3D printer to help address the PPE shortage for healthcare frontliners – and its creators have made it free to download.
Enlighten your mind in this special UnCover Pop-Up Event at Enlighten as Sarah Wilson hosts a group of UC experts to explore what exactly constitutes the ‘new normal’.
The University of Canberra has received the internationally recognised Athena SWAN Institutional Bronze Award recognising commitment to diversity in STEMM.
Celebrating a decade of bridging scientists, policy makers and the public, the annual lecture series from UC’s Institute for Applied Ecology has grown from strength to strength, playing an important role in disseminating scientific information and generating discussion.