Courses available for new students
Please note: Intake (Semester 1/Semester 2) information is available on the individual course listings.
Faculty of Arts and Design courses
Open to both domestic and international students at Brisbane (South Bank)
- Bachelor of Digital Design (Digital Media) (ARB301)
- Bachelor of Digital Design (Game Design) (ARB302)
- Bachelor of Digital Design (Visual Communication Design) (ARB303)
- Bachelor of Creative Industries (Acting and Performance) (ARB401)
- Bachelor of Creative Industries (Contemporary Music Practice) ARB403
- Bachelor of Creative Industries (Drama and Performance) (ARB404)
- Bachelor of Creative Industries (Visual Arts) (ARB405)
Open to domestic students only at Brisbane (South Bank)
Open to both domestic and international students at Brisbane (Mount Gravatt)
* Marked courses are only available for admission from the 2nd year. To commence, students must be eligible for at least 1 year (24 credit points) of advanced standing. Further information on recognition for previous studies can be found in the List of Arrangements.
Students who have completed approved Nationally Recognised Training Awards may be eligible for Advanced Standing when they apply. Further information on recognition for previous studies can be found in the List of Arrangements.
Domestic students can access a Commonwealth Supported Place for these courses. Current fees for international students can be found on the individual course page above.
Applicants must meet normal University requirements for admission to an undergraduate course or hold qualifications deemed to be equivalent.
To be eligible you must have an academic IELTS or equivalent of 6.0, with no band score less than 6.0. Students who have undertaken all of their education in an English speaking country (as defined on UC website) are deemed to have met our English language proficiency requirements.