Corporate Responsibility (9944.2)
|Available teaching periods||Delivery mode||Location|
|View teaching periods|| Online
|| UC - Ducere, Online
|0.125||3||Faculty Of Business, Government & Law|
|Discipline||Study level||HECS Bands|
|Canberra Business School||Level 2 - Undergraduate Intermediate Unit|| Band 3 2013-2020 (Expires 31 Dec 2020)
Band 4 2021 (Commenced After 1 Jan 2021)
Band 4 2021 (Commenced After 1 Jan Social Work_Exclude 0905)
Band 5 2021 (Commenced Before 1 Jan 2021)
Learning outcomesOn successful completion of this unit, students will be able to:
1. Clearly explain the various concepts of CR and their potential impact on organisations;
2. Identify opportunities for value-adding CR within established organisation;
3. Define the various available CR strategies to organisations in line with business objectives;
4. Design CR strategies to respond to business scenarios; and
5. Demonstrate a capacity to clearly communicate CR strategies to a variety of stakeholders.
Graduate attributes1. UC graduates are professional - communicate effectively
1. UC graduates are professional - employ up-to-date and relevant knowledge and skills
1. UC graduates are professional - use creativity, critical thinking, analysis and research skills to solve theoretical and real-world problems
2. UC graduates are global citizens - understand issues in their profession from the perspective of other cultures
2. UC graduates are global citizens - communicate effectively in diverse cultural and social settings
2. UC graduates are global citizens - make creative use of technology in their learning and professional lives
2. UC graduates are global citizens - behave ethically and sustainably in their professional and personal lives
3. UC graduates are lifelong learners - be self-aware
PrerequisitesSocial Enterprise, 9963
CorequisitesEnrolment in one of: Bachelor of Applied Entrepreneurship, 334JA; Bachelor of Applied Entrepreneurship (Social Entrepreneurship), 335JA; Bachelor of Applied Business (Management), 332JA; Bachelor of Applied Business (Marketing), 333JA.
|Year||Location||Teaching period||Teaching start date||Delivery mode||Unit convener|
|2021||UC - Ducere, Online||Period 5||27 September 2021||Online||Dr Jennifer Loh|
|2021||UC - Ducere, Online||Period 6||29 November 2021||Online||Dr Jennifer Loh|
Submission of assessment items
Extensions & Late submissions
The below is applicable to Ducere students:
All coursework must be submitted online via the submission portals set up within the Ducere Learning Management System.
The submission file name should be in the following format:
Further details can be found in the Ducere Course Outline
Special assessment requirements
To pass this unit, students must obtain an aggregate mark of 50% or more.
Daily activity on the Ducere Learning Management System is strongly recommended.
Required IT skills
Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite or equivalent is highly recommended.
A desire to explore new software and technologies is encouraged.
Basic navigation skills to utilise the Learning Management System effectively.
Work placement, internships or practicums