Industry Based Project 3 PG (9616.2)
|Available teaching periods||Delivery mode||Location|
|View teaching periods|| Research
|| UC - Ducere, Online
|0.5||12||Faculty Of Business, Government & Law|
|Discipline||Study level||HECS Bands|
|Canberra Business School||Post Graduate Level|| Band 4 2021 (Commenced After 1 Jan 2021)
Band 4 2021 (Commenced After 1 Jan Social Work_Exclude 0905)
Band 5 2021 (Commenced Before 1 Jan 2021)
Learning outcomesOn completion of this unit, students will be able to:
1. Utilise academic theories, frameworks and knowledge at a leadership level and apply them to a real world problem. Specifically, they will be able to: a) Define the problem; b) Gather and analyse the evidence; c) Demonstrate management; d) Develop strategic vision; and e) Demonstrate leadership.
Graduate attributes1. UC graduates are professional - communicate effectively
1. UC graduates are professional - display initiative and drive, and use their organisation skills to plan and manage their workload
1. UC graduates are professional - employ up-to-date and relevant knowledge and skills
1. UC graduates are professional - take pride in their professional and personal integrity
1. UC graduates are professional - use creativity, critical thinking, analysis and research skills to solve theoretical and real-world problems
1. UC graduates are professional - work collaboratively as part of a team, negotiate, and resolve conflict
2. UC graduates are global citizens - adopt an informed and balanced approach across professional and international boundaries
2. UC graduates are global citizens - understand issues in their profession from the perspective of other cultures
3. UC graduates are lifelong learners - reflect on their own practice, updating and adapting their knowledge and skills for continual professional and academic development
Prerequisites9614 Industry Based Project 1 PG AND 9615 Industry Based Project 2 PG.
|Year||Location||Teaching period||Teaching start date||Delivery mode||Unit convener|
|2021||UC - Ducere, Online||MBA Trimester 1||08 February 2021||Research||Dr Jennifer Loh|
Submission of assessment items
Extensions & Late submissions
The below is applicable to Ducere students:
All coursework must be submitted online via the submission portals set up within the Ducere Learning Management System.
The submission file name should be in the following format:
- Example: 3123456_9123_A1
Further assessment details can be found in the Ducere Course Outline.
Daily activity on the Ducere Learning Management System is strongly recommended. Students should also aim to attend all industry project group meetings.
Required IT skills
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite or equivalent is highly recommended.
- A desire to explore new software and technologies is encouraged.
- Basic navigation skills to utilise the Learning Management System effectively.
Work placement, internships or practicums
Industry project as outlined under 5a Assessments.