Principles of Public Relations (9363.2)
|Available teaching periods||Delivery mode||Location|
|View teaching periods|
|0.125||3||Faculty Of Arts And Design|
|Discipline||Study level||HECS Bands|
|Discipline Of Communication And Media||Level 1 - Undergraduate Introductory Unit|| Band 4 2021 (Commenced After 1 Jan 2021)
Band 4 2021 (Commenced After 1 Jan Social Work_Exclude 0905)
Band 5 2021 (Commenced Before 1 Jan 2021)
Graduate attributes1. UC graduates are professional - communicate effectively
1. UC graduates are professional - display initiative and drive, and use their organisation skills to plan and manage their workload
1. UC graduates are professional - employ up-to-date and relevant knowledge and skills
1. UC graduates are professional - take pride in their professional and personal integrity
2. UC graduates are global citizens - behave ethically and sustainably in their professional and personal lives
2. UC graduates are global citizens - make creative use of technology in their learning and professional lives
2. UC graduates are global citizens - think globally about issues in their profession
3. UC graduates are lifelong learners - adapt to complexity, ambiguity and change by being flexible and keen to engage with new ideas
3. UC graduates are lifelong learners - evaluate and adopt new technology
- 8123 Principles of Public Relations
|Year||Location||Teaching period||Teaching start date||Delivery mode||Unit convener|
There are no required texts for this unit. All readings will be supplied on Canvas.
Submission of assessment items
Extensions & Late submissions
File format: To avoid issues with Canvas please submit your work as a docx (Word) file. Please attached the supplied rubric as a cover sheet.
Students are expected to attend all tutorials as tasks will be set during tutorial time that will assist them in the production of their creative document. Additional resources will be made available on the Unit Canvas site, however these are to support tutorials not replace them.
Required IT skills
Basic word processing skills.
Work placement, internships or practicums