Technology on Stage (10318.2)
|Available teaching periods||Delivery mode||Location|
|View teaching periods|| On-Campus
|| UC - TAFE Queensland, South Bank
|0.125||3||Faculty Of Arts And Design|
|Discipline||Study level||HECS Bands|
|School Of Arts And Communications||Level 2 - Undergraduate Intermediate Unit|| Band 2 2021 (Commenced After 1 Jan 2021)
Band 2 2021 (Commenced Before 1 Jan 2021)
Learning outcomesOn successful completion of this unit, students will be able to:
1. Implement music technology in performance;
2. Use live music software in performance;
3. Justify integrated technologies in performance; and
4. Analyse own performance and the performance of peers.
Graduate attributes1. UC graduates are professional - take pride in their professional and personal integrity
1. UC graduates are professional - use creativity, critical thinking, analysis and research skills to solve theoretical and real-world problems
1. UC graduates are professional - work collaboratively as part of a team, negotiate, and resolve conflict
2. UC graduates are global citizens - communicate effectively in diverse cultural and social settings
2. UC graduates are global citizens - make creative use of technology in their learning and professional lives
3. UC graduates are lifelong learners - evaluate and adopt new technology
3. UC graduates are lifelong learners - reflect on their own practice, updating and adapting their knowledge and skills for continual professional and academic development
Equivalent units9743 Performance: Technology on Stage
|Year||Location||Teaching period||Teaching start date||Delivery mode||Unit convener|
|2021||UC - TAFE Queensland, South Bank||Semester 1||08 February 2021||On-Campus||Mr Rafe Sholer|
|2022||UC - TAFE Queensland, South Bank||Semester 1||07 February 2022||On-Campus||Mr Rafe Sholer|
All required readings and resources are provided in Canvas
Tutorials may use UC's subscription to LinkedIn Learning
Group rehearsal and performance is essential for successful completion of this unit.
Students are able to swipe into rehearsal rooms on campus between 6pm and 10pm Monday to Friday.
Required IT skills
Basic IT skills are expected, especially the creation of YouTube channels and the understanding of the use of hyperlinks.
Work placement, internships or practicums
This unit incorporates a simulated workplace performance.