Honours Studio H (10108.2)
|Available teaching periods||Delivery mode||Location|
|View teaching periods|
|0.25||6||Faculty Of Arts And Design|
|Discipline||Study level||HECS Bands|
|School Of Design And The Built Environment||Undergraduate Honours Level|| Band 2 2021 (Commenced After 1 Jan 2021)
Band 3 2021 (Commenced Before 1 Jan 2021)
Learning outcomesOn successful completion of this unit, students will be able to:
1. Demonstrate high level professional oral, written and visual communication skills;
2. Demonstrate strong research capability in regard to the investigation, development and documentation of landscape design strategies; and
3. Produce project outcomes that reflect appropriate research, demonstrate the project capabilities, creatively and appropriately achieve design requirements for each stage, and satisfy professional expectations.
Graduate attributes1. UC graduates are professional - communicate effectively
1. UC graduates are professional - display initiative and drive, and use their organisation skills to plan and manage their workload
1. UC graduates are professional - employ up-to-date and relevant knowledge and skills
1. UC graduates are professional - take pride in their professional and personal integrity
1. UC graduates are professional - use creativity, critical thinking, analysis and research skills to solve theoretical and real-world problems
2. UC graduates are global citizens - adopt an informed and balanced approach across professional and international boundaries
2. UC graduates are global citizens - behave ethically and sustainably in their professional and personal lives
2. UC graduates are global citizens - communicate effectively in diverse cultural and social settings
2. UC graduates are global citizens - make creative use of technology in their learning and professional lives
|Year||Location||Teaching period||Teaching start date||Delivery mode||Unit convener|
Readings will be provided on Canvas as required.
Participation in all scheduled classes is encouraged. This extends to attendance at presentations of your peers. Courtesy, reasonable lead-time for appointments, and keeping all scheduled appointments is important.
Required IT skills
Students are expected to have good computer skills in design software.
Drawing materials and printing.
Work placement, internships or practicums