Specialist Major in Visual Communication Design (SM0012.1)
|Faculty of Arts and Design||School of Design and the Built Environment||24|
This major provides students with a well-rounded understanding of the general principles and techniques of visual design for effectively communicating ideas, information, and packaging products, in digital and other formats to business and consumer audiences. It focuses on design in the global marketplace and students become well versed in understanding how to design for different cultural contexts. Along with a solid understanding of the theory and practice of communication design, students will learn key applications and techniques, giving them the skills needed for a multitude of roles within the visual communication industry.
Specialist majors are only available to students in the course for which the major is required.
- Bachelor of Design/Bachelor of Communication and Media (ARAR02.1)
- Bachelor of Design (Visual Communication Design) (ARB203.1)
- Bachelor of Digital Design (Visual Communication Design) (ARB303.1)
- Bachelor of Business/ Bachelor of Design (MGAR02.1)
- Bachelor of Laws/Bachelor of Design (SCAR03.1)
- Bachelor of Politics and International Relations/Bachelor of Design (SCAR04.1)