Major in Accounting (Restricted) (24cp) (MJ0191.2)
|Canberra Business School||24|
This major, when selected together with appropriate elective units, is designed to meet the requirements of students who wish to join an accounting professional organisation.
Prerequisite and/or Corequisite: This major is restricted to students enrolled in the Bachelor of Accounting, Bachelor of Commerce or double degrees containing at least one of these qualifications.
Student are required to successfully complete 5617 Accounting for Managers before enrolling in the level 2 and level 3 units in this Major.
- Bachelor of Politics and International Relations/Bachelor of Commerce (147JA.3)
- Bachelor of Accounting (182JA.2)
- Bachelor of Commerce/Bachelor of Communication in Advertising (231JA.2)
- Bachelor of Commerce/Bachelor of Communication in Public Relations (233JA.2)
- Bachelor of Commerce/Bachelor of Communication in Media and Public Affairs (234JA.2)
- Bachelor of Commerce (762AA.4)
- Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Commerce (798AA.6)
- Bachelor of Commerce/Bachelor of Laws (810AA.6)
- Bachelor of Information Technology/Bachelor of Commerce (815AA.6)
- Bachelor of Arts in International Studies/Bachelor of Commerce (818AA.6)
- Bachelor of Applied Economics/Bachelor of Commerce (945AA.3)