Major in Public Sector Management (MJ0190.2)
|Faculty of Business, Government & Law||Canberra School of Politics, Economics and Society||24|
This major will be of interest to students wishing to have an understanding of management within public sector organisations.
Students enrolled in the Bachelor of Commerce or Bachelor of Management may not count 4207 Introduction to Management towards the Major in Public Sector Management, but will substitute an additional restricted choice unit.
Prerequisite and/or Corerequisite: Units in this Major have prerequisites. Students are advised to check unit details when planning their study pattern.
- Bachelor of Politics and International Relations/Bachelor of Commerce (147JA.3)
- Bachelor of Public Administration (210JA.2)
- Bachelor of Commerce/Bachelor of Communication in Advertising (231JA.2)
- Bachelor of Commerce/Bachelor of Communication in Public Relations (233JA.2)
- Bachelor of Commerce/Bachelor of Communication in Media and Public Affairs (234JA.2)
- Bachelor of Management (394AA.6)
- Bachelor of Commerce (762AA.4)
- Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Commerce (798AA.6)
- Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Management (802AA.6)
- Bachelor of Business Administration/Bachelor of Management (807AA.4)
- Bachelor of Commerce/Bachelor of Laws (810AA.6)
- Bachelor of Information Technology/Bachelor of Commerce (815AA.6)
- Bachelor of Arts in International Studies/Bachelor of Commerce (818AA.6)
- Bachelor of Arts in International Studies/Bachelor of Management (822AA.6)
- Bachelor of Management/Bachelor of Laws (829AA.6)
- Bachelor of Management/Bachelor of Science in Psychology (830AA.4)
- Bachelor of Applied Economics/Bachelor of Commerce (945AA.3)
- Bachelor of Applied Economics/Bachelor of Management (946AA.3)