Major in Management (MJ0086.1)
|Canberra Business School||18|
This major provides an opportunity for students to extend their knowledge of management. What structures and processes maximise performance given the rapidly changing environments to which organisations must now respond? How can leadership, ongoing learning, motivation and participation of stakeholders be assured? What mechanisms promote accountability, transparency, respect, and sustainability? A Management Major introduces students to contemporary organisations and how decisions important to their future are made and implemented.It may be taken as an Open Major by students enrolled in any non-management degree course of the University. Students will choose a maximum of 2 units (6cp) at level 1, & select an additional 4, 5 or 6 units at level 2/3'
- Bachelor of Politics and International Relations (124JA.3)
- Bachelor of Public Health (158JA.1)
- Bachelor of Public Health (158JA.2)
- Bachelor of Public Health (158JA.3)
- Bachelor of Accounting (182JA.2)
- Bachelor of Australian Politics and Public Policy (183JA.2)
- Bachelor of Finance (184JA.2)
- Bachelor of Human Resource Management (185JA.3)
- Bachelor of International Business (186JA.2)
- Bachelor of Marketing Management (187JA.2)
- Bachelor of Social Science (188JA.2)
- Bachelor of Entrepreneurship and Innovation (208JA.2)
- Bachelor of Public Administration (210JA.2)
- Bachelor of Justice Studies (248JA.2)
- Bachelor of Event and Tourism Management (279JA.2)
- Bachelor of Management (394AA.5)
- Bachelor of Management (394AA.6)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (761AA.4)
- Bachelor of Commerce (762AA.4)
- Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Information Technology (799AA.3)
- Bachelor of Applied Economics (943AA.3)
Note: - Must note the following
- 2. From Semester 1 2018 unit 6606 Government-Business Relations is no longer offered. Students complete unit 8296 Introduction to Politics & Government instead.
- 1. From Semester 1 2018 unit 5617 Accounting for Managers is no longer offered at the Bruce campus. Students complete unit 11009 Business Decision Making instead.
Please Note: Units marked with an * are no longer active, however students who have completed these units may still count them towards completion of this major or minor.