Major in Economics (Restricted) (MJ0037.3)
|Faculty of Business, Government & Law||Canberra School of Politics, Economics and Society||24|
On completion of this major students will have a thorough working knowledge of both micro- and macro-economic theory and practice.
- Bachelor of Politics and International Relations/Bachelor of Commerce (147JA.3)
- Bachelor of Commerce/Bachelor of Communication in Advertising (231JA.2)
- Bachelor of Commerce/Bachelor of Communication in Public Relations (233JA.2)
- Bachelor of Commerce/Bachelor of Communication in Media and Public Affairs (234JA.2)
- Bachelor of Commerce (762AA.4)
- Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Commerce (798AA.6)
- Bachelor of Commerce/Bachelor of Laws (810AA.6)
- Bachelor of Information Technology/Bachelor of Commerce (815AA.6)
- Bachelor of Arts in International Studies/Bachelor of Commerce (818AA.6)
- Bachelor of Applied Economics/Bachelor of Commerce (945AA.3)
Please Note: Units marked with an * are no longer active, however students who have completed these units may still count them towards completion of this major or minor.