Core Major in Professional and Creative Industries (CM0026.1)
|Faculty of Arts and Design||School of Arts and Communications||24|
The Professional Core is a cohesive and scaffolded stream of professional education units that will enable students to integrate theoretical learning with practice throughout their degrees through authentic, real-world learning experiences.
The Creative Industries Core units provide a holistic and multi-disciplinary view to the shared ideation of all degrees in the program. Students will have an opportunity to engage with a broad range of people, while learning about the journey from a creative industries perspective.
Core majors are only available to students in the course for which the major is required.
- Bachelor of Creative Industries (Acting and Performance) (ARB401.1)
- Bachelor of Creative Industries (Applied Fashion) (ARB402.1)
- Bachelor of Creative Industries (Contemporary Music Practice) (ARB403.1)
- Bachelor of Creative Industries (Drama and Performance) (ARB404.1)
- Bachelor of Creative Industries (Visual Arts) (ARB405.1)
Professional Orientation (Creative Industries and Digital Design) (11591) | 3 credit points — Level 1