Major in Legal Practice (CM0016.1)
|Faculty of Business, Government & Law||Canberra Law School||24|
The Major in Legal Practice is focused on developing students¿'specialised knowledge in key areas of law required for the professional accreditation of the LLB. These areas of law include Contract Law, Torts Law, Criminal Law and Procedure, Corporations Law, Property Law, Administrative Law, Equity Law and Evidence Law.
Core majors are only available to students in the course for which the major is required.
- Bachelor of Communication and Media/ Bachelor of Laws (ARSC02.1)
- Bachelor of Communication and Media/ Bachelor of Laws (ARSC02.2)
- Bachelor of Arts/ Bachelor of Laws (ARSC03.1)
- Bachelor of Arts/ Bachelor of Laws (ARSC03.2)
- Bachelor of Commerce/ Bachelor of Laws (MGSC01.1)
- Bachelor of Business/ Bachelor of Laws (MGSC03.1)
- Bachelor of Science/ Bachelor of Laws (NPSC01.1)
- Bachelor of Forensic Studies/ Bachelor of Laws (NPSC02.1)
- Bachelor of Laws/Bachelor of Design (SCAR03.1)
- Bachelor of Laws (SCB101.1)
- Bachelor of Laws (SCB101.2)
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology/ Bachelor of Laws (SCSC01.1)
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology/ Bachelor of Laws (SCSC01.2)
- Bachelor of Politics and International Relations/ Bachelor of Laws (SCSC02.1)
Note: - Must note the following
- From 2022 unit 11283 Equity Law has been replaced by the equivalent unit 11785 Equity and Trusts Law. Students who have passed 11283 cannot enrol in 11785.
Please Note: Units marked with an * are no longer active, however students who have completed these units may still count them towards completion of this major or minor.