Major in Law Foundation (CM0015.1)
|Faculty of Business, Government & Law||Canberra Law School||24|
The Major in Law Foundation focuses on preparing students with the skills, orientation and ethical awareness needed to work as successful legal professionals throughout their future careers. This Major introduces students to their law studies, develops skills in dispute management and resolution, and incorporates areas of knowledge required for the professional accreditation of the LLB. It fosters a value for constitutionalism and the law as a theoretical, professional and practical discipline. This Major is focused on the development of law professionals equipped for the future of work in a range of roles and contexts.
Core majors are only available to students in the course for which the major is required.
- Bachelor of Communication and Media/ Bachelor of Laws (ARSC02.1)
- Bachelor of Communication and Media/ Bachelor of Laws (ARSC02.2)
- Bachelor of Arts/ Bachelor of Laws (ARSC03.1)
- Bachelor of Arts/ Bachelor of Laws (ARSC03.2)
- Bachelor of Commerce/ Bachelor of Laws (MGSC01.1)
- Bachelor of Business/ Bachelor of Laws (MGSC03.1)
- Bachelor of Science/ Bachelor of Laws (NPSC01.1)
- Bachelor of Forensic Studies/ Bachelor of Laws (NPSC02.1)
- Bachelor of Laws/Bachelor of Design (SCAR03.1)
- Bachelor of Laws (SCB101.1)
- Bachelor of Laws (SCB101.2)
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology/ Bachelor of Laws (SCSC01.1)
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology/ Bachelor of Laws (SCSC01.2)
- Bachelor of Politics and International Relations/ Bachelor of Laws (SCSC02.1)
Note: - Must note the following
- From 2022 unit 11276 Litigation & Dispute Processing has been replaced by the equivalent unit 11783 Civil Procedure. Students who have already passed 11276 cannot enrol in 11783.
Please Note: Units marked with an * are no longer active, however students who have completed these units may still count them towards completion of this major or minor.