Major in Law Foundation (CM0015.1)
|Faculty of Business, Government & Law||Canberra Law School||24|
The Major in Law Foundation focuses on preparing students with the skills, orientation and ethical awareness needed to work as successful legal professionals throughout their future careers. This Major introduces students to their law studies, develops skills in dispute management and resolution, and incorporates areas of knowledge required for the professional accreditation of the LLB. It fosters a value for constitutionalism and the law as a theoretical, professional and practical discipline. This Major is focused on the development of law professionals equipped for the future of work in a range of roles and contexts.
Core majors are only available to students in the course for which the major is required.
- Bachelor of Communication and Media/ Bachelor of Laws (ARSC02.1)
- Bachelor of Arts/ Bachelor of Laws (ARSC03.1)
- Bachelor of Commerce/ Bachelor of Laws (MGSC01.1)
- Bachelor of Business/ Bachelor of Laws (MGSC03.1)
- Bachelor of Science/ Bachelor of Laws (NPSC01.1)
- Bachelor of Forensic Studies/ Bachelor of Laws (NPSC02.1)
- Bachelor of Laws/Bachelor of Design (SCAR03.1)
- Bachelor of Laws (SCB101.1)
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology/ Bachelor of Laws (SCSC01.1)
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology/ Bachelor of Laws (SCSC01.2)
- Bachelor of Politics and International Relations/ Bachelor of Laws (SCSC02.1)