Core Major in Communication and Media (CM0002.1)
|Faculty of Arts and Design||School of Arts and Communications||24|
In this Program core you produce and track digital content across multiple platforms for diverse audiences to create narratives that inform, persuade and generate change; creating compelling content and solving problems in novel ways to contribute to the world around you. Working closely with your peers, staff, and industry in a supportive learning environment, you develop your creativity and critical thinking, your fundamental skills in communication and collaboration and invaluable lifelong professional networks through extensive professional practice and work integrated learning opportunities.
Core majors are only available to students in the course for which the major is required.
- Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Communication and Media (ARAR01.1)
- Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Communication and Media (ARAR01.2)
- Bachelor of Design/Bachelor of Communication and Media (ARAR02.1)
- Bachelor of Communication and Media (Corporate and Public Communication) (ARB101.1)
- Bachelor of Communication and Media (Journalism) (ARB102.1)
- Bachelor of Communication and Media (Marketing Communication) (ARB103.1)
- Bachelor of Communication and Media (Sports Media) (ARB104.1)
- Bachelor of Communication and Media/ Bachelor of Event and Tourism Management (ARMG01.1)
- Bachelor of Communication and Media/ Bachelor of Laws (ARSC02.1)
- Bachelor of Business/ Bachelor of Communication and Media (MGAR01.1)
- Bachelor of Politics and International Relations/ Bachelor of Communication and Media (SCAR01.1)
Note: - Must note the following
- 2. Students in the Sports Media specialisation must complete unit 11575. All other students must select two units from 11829, 11830, 11832 and 11833.
- 1. From 2022 11017 Professional Practice 1: Work Integrated Learning and 11018 Professional Practice 2: Work Integrated Learning are no longer offered.