Core Major in Arts (CM0001.1)
|Faculty of Arts and Design||School of Arts and Communications||24|
The core addresses all 6 program-level learning outcomes, includes substantial indigenous studies components embedded in the curriculum, and will be taught by staff from across all academic specialisations within the program. These core units provide the Bachelor of Arts with its identity as a program in its own right, and establish the liberal arts skills, knowledge and develop the application of skills to knowledge that is expected of Arts graduates.
Core majors are only available to students in the course for which the major is required.
- Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Communication and Media (ARAR01.1)
- Bachelor of Arts (Creative Writing) (ARB001.1)
- Bachelor of Arts (Culture and Heritage) (ARB002.1)
- Bachelor of Arts (Digital Media) (ARB003.1)
- Bachelor of Arts (Film Production) (ARB004.1)
- Bachelor of Arts (Global Studies) (ARB005.1)
- Bachelor of Arts/ Bachelor of Event and Tourism Management (ARMG02.1)
- Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Science in Psychology (ARSC01.1)
- Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Science in Psychology (ARSC01.2)
- Bachelor of Arts/ Bachelor of Laws (ARSC03.1)
- Bachelor of Business/ Bachelor of Arts (MGAR03.1)
- Bachelor of Politics and International Relations/ Bachelor of Arts (SCAR02.1)