Agent nomination application form
The Agent Nomination Application Form is to be used by University of Canberra (UC) students to nominate or change an approved UC agent representative (UC agent) to assist with a course application to study at UC.
You should use this Form if:
- You are engaging the service of a UC agent after you have already applied directly to the University and now wish to have your direct application managed by a UC agent.
- An application has been submitted by a UC agent and now you wish to nominate a different UC agent to manage that application on your behalf.
You should not use this Form if:
- You are a current UC student and wish to change your UC course. Current UC students can submit an application for alternative courses directly online
- The form must be completed by the student if they are 18 years or older.
- The form must be completed by the parent/legal guardian if the student is under 18 years of age.
- The form and any further queries in relation to this matter must be submitted to email@example.com by the student using their email id that is listed in University records.
- We are unable to process incomplete applications.
The University reserves the right to reject the request to change or nominate a new agent .
UC agents in your country can be found here.