Print this page

QLD Travel Concession

Queensland Residents


  • To be eligible for a transport concession in Queensland, you must be enrolled in and attending three (3) or more University of Canberra units per semester
  • You will need to carry your student ID card
  • Please check your eligibility against the full requirements on the Translink Website

To apply for concession

*Important: Please use your University of Canberra ID number. Please select 'Organisation' as University of Canberra.

Your application will be assessed, usually within 7 days, against your current enrolment and checked regularly.

If you have applied and used a TAFE ID number, please resubmit this with your UC ID.

If you have any problems, please contact