Bachelor of Mass Communications-Strategic Digital Production & Creative Digital Broadcasting Stream
University of Canberra courseBachelor of Communication and Media (Marketing Communication) (ARB103)
Arrangement start date: 21/02/2023
Arrangement end date: 21/02/2028
Please follow the recommended electives in the study plan, as these are important to the learning outcomes of the articulation.
- Data Journalism 11088 (Semester 1 Elective)
- Strategic Project Management (This is a replacement unit for Professional Evidence)
- Digital Engagement & Analytics 11104 (Semester 2 Electives)
48 credit points of advanced standing out of 72 credit points.
Credit detail (units)
Credit detail (unspecified)
Typical study pattern
UC - Canberra, Bruce
11832 Professional Practice (Internships B) OR 11833 Professional Practice (Industry and Creative Projects) (ARB103)
Important information about applying for credit transfer
- Please ensure that an official transcript of results (original or certified copy) is attached to your application.
- You should not register in the units for which you are seeking credit.
- You can apply for this credit transfer before completing your current course, please note down the reference code and include this on the credit transfer screen within your application.
- View the University of Canberra Disclaimer, Copyright, Privacy and Accessibility statement