MINNAN NORMAL UNIVERSITY
University of Canberra courseBachelor of Commerce (Business Economics) (MGB302)
Arrangement start date: 23/02/2023
Arrangement end date: 23/02/2026
Upon completion of the Bachelor of Commerce (Business Economics), students’ progress to one of the following Master’s courses:
- Master of Business Administration 723AA (1½ years full-time), or
- Master of Business Administration (Plus) MGB102 (2 years full-time), or
- Master of International Business MGB401 (2 years full-time), or
- Master of Human Resource Management MGM201 (2 years full-time), or
- Master of Marketing Management MGM301 (2 years full-time), or
- Master of Professional Accounting 297JA (2 years full-time)
48 credit points of advanced standing out of 72 credit points.
Credit detail (units)
|University of Canberra unit name||Credit points|
|Business Decision Making (11009)||3|
|Introduction to Economics (11175)||3|
|Introduction to Management (11174)||3|
|Money, Employment and Growth (11223)||3|
|Quantitative Methods in Commerce (11165)||3|
Credit detail (unspecified)
Typical study pattern
UC - Canberra, Bruce
Important information about applying for credit transfer
- Please ensure that an official transcript of results (original or certified copy) is attached to your application.
- You should not register in the units for which you are seeking credit.
- You can apply for this credit transfer before completing your current course, please note down the reference code and include this on the credit transfer screen within your application.
- View the University of Canberra Disclaimer, Copyright, Privacy and Accessibility statement