Bachelor of Mass Communications
University of Canberra courseBachelor of Communication and Media (Marketing Communication) (ARB103)
Arrangement start date: 23/06/2021
Arrangement end date: 23/06/2024
Students who successfully complete the Bachelor of Communication and Media will be eligible for 1.5 years admission to the Master of Communication.
Please note that only some of these units are available online/virtually. Commencement online or of Part Time study will increase the duration of the study beyond 1 year.
*Professional Practice should be taken by students who are located in Canberra, students who are in transition to Canberra, may be required to take an elective.
Recommended electives should include:
- 11104 - Digital Engagement & Analytics
- 11088 - Data Journalism
- 11105 - Strategic Communication Research and Planning
48 credit points of advanced standing out of 72 credit points.
Credit detail (units)
Credit detail (unspecified)
Typical study pattern
UC - Canberra, Bruce
Important information about applying for credit transfer
- Please ensure that an official transcript of results (original or certified copy) is attached to your application.
- You should not register in the units for which you are seeking credit.
- You can apply for this credit transfer before completing your current course, please note down the reference code and include this on the credit transfer screen within your application.
- View the University of Canberra Disclaimer, Copyright, Privacy and Accessibility statement