How to Register to Audit a Unit
Registration usually opens two weeks before the teaching period commences. You can register up until the teaching period commences.
Commencement dates for 2020
- Semester 1 – 10 February 2020
- Winter Term – 1 June 2020
- Semester 2 – 3 August 2020
- Search for UC units through our Courses and Units Database (CUD)
- Click on the Units button underneath the Course Search box and type a keyword into the Search field, to find units in your area of interest – such as 'writing', 'art', 'biology', or 'international business'.
- Click on the Magnifying glass icon to search.
- Once the search is complete, scroll down to see the units which match your search keyword.
- Click on a unit title to see the unit description (syllabus), and other information to decide whether it's the unit for you.
- Take a note of the four digit unit number and the unit title of the unit you want to audit - as you will need these to fill out the Registration Form. You will also need your U3A member number.
- Go to the Registration Form, fill it out and submit it.
When you have registered, you will be sent an email from the University of Canberra. This email will be sent to the email address that you provided on the Registration Form.
The email will include your UC identity number and instructions on how to obtain a password to access to UCLearn (Canvas).
Please note: in a very small number of cases you may be notified before the start of the teaching period that due to unforseen circumstances a unit is not available for auditing. We apologise for any inconvenience caused if this occurs.