How to Register to Audit a Unit
Unit registration for Semester One 2022 opens on Monday 10 January 2022 and closes on Monday 31 January 2022.
Teaching Period commencement dates for 2023
- Semester I – Monday 6 February 2023
- Semester II – Monday 31 July 2023
- Search for UC units through our Courses and Units Database (CUD)
- Click on the Units button underneath the Course Search box and type a keyword into the Search field, to find units in your area of interest – such as 'writing', 'art', 'biology', or 'international business'.
- Click on the Magnifying glass icon to search.
- Once the search is complete, scroll down to see the units which match your search keyword.
- Click on a unit title to see the unit description (syllabus), and other information to decide whether it's the unit for you.
- Take a note of the four digit unit number and the unit title of the unit you want to audit - as you will need these to fill out the Registration Form. You will also need your U3A member number.
- Go to the Registration Form, fill it out and submit it.
When you have registered, you will be sent an email from the University of Canberra. This email will be sent to the email address that you provided on the Registration Form.
The email will include your UC identity number and instructions on how to obtain a password to access to UCLearn (Canvas).