Find a course
With over 300 undergraduate, postgraduate and research degrees spanning across 28 broad areas of study, there's sure to be a course to suit you.
Browse courses by study area
- Architecture and Building
- Applied Science, Forensic Studies and Pathology
- Arts, Laws and International Studies
- Communication, Management and Commerce
- Design, Media and Writing
- Environmental Science
- Health and Sport
- Information Technology and Business Informatics
- Network and Software Engineering
- All Postgraduate Coursework
- All Postgraduate Research
Personalised course guide
Get the information you need
Tell us which undergraduate courses you're interested in and we'll email you all the details.
Your personalised course guide includes information about UC, all courses within your selected discipline, details of each course, and what you need to do to apply.
Bachelor of Education
Nurture the next generation from birth to Year Six. We lead the way in providing up-to-date education degrees that prepare teachers for a future focused career.
Our course is carefully structured with a balance between theory and practice in teaching. If your interest lies in teaching early childhood, pre-school and/or primary school then our Bachelor of Education is for you.
- Domestic Entry Requirements for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Coursework courses
- Domestic Entry Requirements for Higher Degree by Research courses
- International Entry Requirements