Find electronic theses in the University of Canberra Research Repository
The University of Canberra Research Repository preserves and provides access to the research outputs of the University to local, national and international communities. As well as publications such as journal articles, books, and conference papers, the Repository stores University of Canberra theses. We collect PhD, Masters by Research and Honours theses. As theses are made available to the Library, they are catalogued and added to the Repository and full text online access is provided where possible. This collection is open access and can be searched by clicking on the link above.
If you are an author of a UC thesis and would like your thesis to be available online in full text, you can contact email@example.com. Please include your name and the title of your thesis in the email. We will advise you when it is available.
Find print theses in the University of Canberra Library
UC theses are housed at the rear of Level D of the Library and are borrowable. We retain copies of Ph.D., Masters and some Honours theses completed at UC. Theses are arranged on the shelf by:
- Type of degree, e.g. Ph.D., Masters
- Year completed, and then
- Alphabetically by author's name
Theses can be found by searching the Library Catalogue. The Advanced Search is the most effective method to search for them: Put in your search terms, such as author and title. Under Material Type choose Dissertations and click Search.
Theses purchased from other libraries are shelved on the general shelves amongst books on the same subject.
Find Other Australian or Overseas Theses
- Australian Theses search in Trove Displays all Australian theses. To narrow down, enter search terms.
- American Doctoral Dissertations is an open access database of mainly 20th Century American theses. Includes some links to the full text in institutional repositories.
- Networked Digital Library of Theses contains mainly US content
- Theses Canada Portal accesses Canadian theses
- Proquest Dissertations & Theses contains millions of theses, mainly citations and previews. Has a browse function to locate theses by location or subject area
- ETHOS (Electronic Theses Online Service) is a new service from the British Library which allows researchers to locate theses from UK universities and download or purchase copies. A limited number of theses are available for free and immediate download. Registration (free) is required for downloading theses
- ScholarBank@NUS Electronic Theses & Dissertations is a list of theses submitted to the National University of Singapore and its predecessor institutions, covering the period from 1947 to the present. All theses listed are deposited at the NUS Library
- PhdData.org is an index to doctoral theses in progress globally, including some Australian theses
- Education Research Theses is a comprehensive source of doctoral and masters research theses accepted by Australian universities in the field of education. It also includes some overseas theses on Australian education topics
- OAIster is a union catalogue of academically orientated digital resources. When searching for theses add "thesis" to one of the search boxes. Initiated by the University of Michigan
Content Responsibility : Research and Information Services firstname.lastname@example.org