Within the Library, Liaison Librarians and the Liaison Team work with academics, researchers and students to help achieve their research, learning and teaching goals.
Senior Library staff are responsible for aligning the needs of the University community with Library services. Please contact your Liaison Librarian at LibraryLiaison@canberra.edu.au.
How Liaison Librarians can help you:
- Individual consultations to academics, researchers and students
- Collaborate with academics to embed scholarly literacy into the curriculum
- Develop and deliver curriculum-based scholarly literacy modules for classes (both face to face and online)
- Provide advice on measuring and maximising research impact, e.g. creating and managing your researcher profile and publishing strategically
- Ensure library collections support the teaching and research needs of the University community
- Provide advice on the best sources of information, including Open Educational Resources
- Create and maintain Library Subject Guides
- Provide support for EndNote
|Liaison Librarian||Faculty and Research Centre||Telephone Number|
Faculty of Business, Government and Law
|+61 2 6201 5557|
Faculty of Health
|+61 2 6201 2010|